Villa Carmignac Guided tour (in french)
Contact Villa Carmignac at 04.65.65.25.50 every day from 10h to 13h and from 14h to 18h / by mail: email@example.com
- Groups and Privatizations:
firstname.lastname@example.org for group visits, school visits and privatization requests.
Provide soft shoes to visit the gardens. You’ll have to remove them to visit the building.
Strollers must be left in the outdoor cloakroom at the entrance of the Foundation. They are not allowed inside the building. You can come with a baby carrier.
Dogs are not allowed except for the blind.
Villa Carmignac is located on a protected site, rich of several rare and sensitive plant species. We ask our visitors to respect the regulations of the Port-Cros National Park, including the ban on smoking, throwing garbage, picnicking or picking plants.
Schedules and transport: practical information
*Consult the list of ports of embarkation to Porquerolles Island on the Tourist Office website.
PORT OF LA TOUR FONDUE
- Traffic : during the summer, if you intend to arrive between 9am and midday and/or to leave between 5pm and 7pm, we advise you to consider using another port (see our recommendations below)*.
- Parking : you must pay to park and bookings are recommended by clicking here.
- Crossing : 15 min
TLV company : Consult the timetables.
PORT DE LA LONDE
- Traffic : fluid.
- Parking : free car parks.
- Crossing : 30 min. Booking necessary by clicking here.
Return ticket : 30€